More issues for BeeBoop! :s

CMF_BeeBoop

» CMF Member
Hello friends, :)
Latest problem with my little lemon..
I don't know what the cause is but my car will switch from a smooth idle to an extremely erratic one! When the car is idling like this black smoke (like fuel) can be clearly seen putting out of the exhaust pipe. When this happens whilst driving i am forced to de-clutch it, because it feels like the drive shafts will fall out if i don't. This happens now on a daily basis and is virtually impossible to drive when it does. Looks like a learner "bunny hopping" because they can"t drive manual. Also i can often smell fuel, even when this is not happening.
Please help!!!

CMF_frank2

» CMF Member
mine did something similar when i disconnected the coolant temp sensor BB, i got a nice 13:1 afr at WOT but it went mad rich at the instant you hit the throttle, and juddered at low thottle (10:1 dip on the graph eh)

Attachments

• 67350.jpg
    67350.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 20

CMF_BeeBoop

» CMF Member
@ Frank2
My temperature gauge is also going right up, but the car is not hot. I thought it may be a dicky gauge as it is a new instrument cluster, and i never had the issue with the old one. Does this tie into what you're saying? Have i accidently disconnected something?

CMF_frank2

» CMF Member
BeeBoop WROTE:

"@ Frank2

My temperature gauge is also going right up, but the car is not hot. I thought it may be a dicky gauge as it is a new instrument cluster, and i never had the issue with the old one. Does this tie into what you're saying? Have i accidently disconnected something?

the gauge has a different sensor BB, so i dunno tbh

Back