Mini chopper build, starting with a Vincent industrial power 2 stroke stationary!

Ok chaps, as some will know, recently my grandad passed away. He was a massive industrial/aggircultural machinery fan!

He had many listers, villiers ect as well as loads of tractors.

About 6 months ago he bought a Vincent motor cycles, industrial power stationary engine. It's a 75cc 2 stroke. It came missing its exhaust, carb, flywheel, clutch(drive system) and some covers.

I have minimal info for this power plant, all I know is its rare as hens teeth.

I made a manifold for a crappy carb and my grandad got it running! That's how it stands now :)

IMAG0383.jpg

IMAG0384.jpg

IMAG0385.jpg

IMAG0386.jpg

IMAG0387.jpg

IMAG0390.jpg

IMAG0391.jpg

lookin good kev :grinning: here,s my little villiers 2 stroke lol

Attachments

• SDC13193.JPG
    SDC13193.JPG
    266.8 KB · Views: 327
Nice one Frank! Does it work? Is it for sale? :D

I need a little motor of some kind to run an oil pump and magneto for a turbojet engine I have just started to build :D (build thread coming soon, just wanna decide a couple things first!)

Ok so after work i checked out my bone yard to see what scrap I have already.

Donor shizzle so far:-
Speed fighter 50cc moped
Honda caren 50cc moped
And an old bmx

Gonna break out my mini gixxer for some inspirational play time :D

i have a enigne very similar you the ones pictured. I just stumbled on to this site and dont know much about these engines. can anyone help? Mine appears to be mostly complete. would just like to get as much info as i can. this appears to be a U.K. site. i am located in the USA. cant hardly find any info online about them that seem reliable. thank for your time and help in advance

i have a enigne very similar you the ones pictured. I just stumbled on to this site and dont know much about these engines. can anyone help? Mine appears to be mostly complete. would just like to get as much info as i can. this appears to be a U.K. site. i am located in the USA. cant hardly find any info online about them that seem reliable. thank for your time and help in advance
Hello cole if you still have the engine and would like to sell it please email me at: findingmrsmith at hotmail dot com

hello Cole, I was wondering if you would sell this engine? please let me know at findingmrmsith at hotmail dot com

Ok so after work i checked out my bone yard to see what scrap I have already.

Donor shizzle so far:-
Speed fighter 50cc moped
Honda caren 50cc moped
And an old bmx

Gonna break out my mini gixxer for some inspirational play time :D
hi machi, i was wondering if you would sell your engine? I will make you a fair offer!

Back