Micra project

hi every one, this is my Nissan micra k11 tempest that I got as my first car and want to make it look decent.
it was lowed springs in it and an aftermarket steering wheel, please give your opinions, views and what I could do to it to make it look better. im finding it hard to lower the front enough to match the read, help?
InstagramCapture_68aa54af-6ea7-4ae6-8502-d761249be84c_jpg.jpg
WP_20140907_001.jpg
WP_20140907_005.jpg

Attachments

• WP_20140907_003.jpg
    WP_20140907_003.jpg
    1,008.4 KB · Views: 248
  • IMG_1373.JPG
    IMG_1373.JPG
    252.7 KB · Views: 277
All the wiring is already there. If you use Micra parts it's Plug & Play for nearly everything: Front fogs, rear shelf speakers, electric windows, A-Pillar tweeters etc. all have the wiring in place. It's just a question of finding the bits you want to fit :)

Your fog light wires are taped to the headlight looms. The blanks pop out of the bumper and you can screw the lights in place. You will need a relay to fit into the empty foglight socket above the fuses. Also hopefully you can get a lighting stalk with the front fogs on. (Those stalks are like hens teeth) So good luck.

Regards to lowering springs, cos there new the weight of the car will slowly set the springs in place which takes time! My springs were strange at first and slowly it compresses and the front has gone down over the time! So patience Is your best friend or just grind a coil and be happy!

J

I looked on ebay for over a year for fogs and no chance. Bit the bullet in the end and bought new...£59 for the two.
Could have had some but they came with the bumper, prices all over the place for them.

Back