micra k12 lowered 35mm with 17" rims

hi have a micra k12 it has 17" wolfrace alloys with 205/40 tyres and i am wanting to lower it. i have bought a lowering kit that lowers it by 35mm all round will this be to much. any advice or if any other people have done this please let me no thanks.

thanks im going to put them on soon when i do i will post some pics. did u put the springs on your self or did u get garage to do if so how much

Good luck, it will look good on 17"s. I have a 1.5 dci on 16" and lowered 35mm and I have gone to 55 profile tyres to increase the fuel efficiency a bit further. There is no rubbing whatsoever. So 17" on 40 or max 45 profile rubber should be fine. Dont forget to post pics. If they are Eibach springs, increase the rubber on the end of the springs to prevent clunking....

Where's that 'This thread is useless without pic's' smiley when you need it :laugh: ?

I have 17" and lowered 35 mm. It's getting in, but the tyre is touching the inside arches at full turning (on few mm)
P0208080000.jpg

35mm is for geeks 50mm is where it`s at :p i`ll upload the pics of mine lowered on 50mm springs once it`s washed and there`s no rubbing on 16" wheels my new 17`s are waiting for tyres but the old ones didn`t rub at all just took the arch liners out :)

Back