matt humphris products

To be fair you can't go wrong with buying off Matt, although he's at the expensive end of tuning he's also very knowledgable and a pleasure to deal with

Yeah he is expensive but to be honest the money i would spend on putting into my micra i would probly spend on buying a vzr which i want but id rather but the money into something rare is his stuff good tho

Yeah he is expensive but to be honest the money i would spend on putting into my micra i would probly spend on buying a vzr which i want but id rather but the money into something rare is his stuff good tho

Most of my parts are from Matt, Cylinder Head, Exhaust, Flywheel, Engine mounts, Antirollbars (one was badly made by the manufacture so Matt replaced it within 3days!) Wheels , Tyres, Handbrake, Crown Wheel & Pinion, Cam shims, Bonnet etc

I have never had any problems at all & your paying for the quality :)

Thanks skinner yeah i live in ireland so gonna have to convert everything to euro then post and packagen thanks for the reply jesus u have alot done to yours how much was the cylinder head if u dont mind me asking and what do u make of his airboxes sound whise thanks pal

Nahh mate ive wanted a 1.3 for years even my da had one when he was 19 so it has been bread into me and theres bearly any in dublin maybe two or three so gonna invest a few quid in it thanks pal

Leave that #G stock, only a few left. Worst is that even Nissan museum only got a stock #A (poor specs) March K11...

It true that reading my reply afterward, my answser looks a bit "dictator style". Indeed it's your car Jordan, do whatever you want to do with it ;)
I was just saying that genuine #G are becoming rare and rarer in Europe and Japan, they weren't a very comon model from the start and nobody never seemed being concerned about preservation of that piece of K11 "heritage".

btw i am not forcing to you. its so rare model you know. anyway if you are happy to modify this march then you can man. cos its not my car you know lol ;)

Back