K12 Radio Codes

Is this forum still active?
I have the same issue after a battery disconnect. Code requested, fiddled around, then wait 1 hrs, restarted the system and the engine and waited 1 hr. Code reset to 0000. Entered the code the code 1403 and pressed the up button however were back to wait q hrs. Suspect it's the wrong code. Is the app working and do I need to remove the dash to find the s/n ...etc. ease help thanks

Hi there, granddaughters Nissan Micra K12 radio is requesting the code after a battery change but there isn't a note of it anywhere in the documentation :-(

The radio serial number is - BP33494730297

Any assistance gratefully received.

We inherited a K12 1.4 a couple of years ago. We replaced the battery recently, and we can't find a radio code.

It appears from reading several posts that our radio might not be the correct model for a free code to work, but in case it's possible:

1699803542590.png

Thanks in advance for any help.

We inherited a K12 1.4 a couple of years ago. We replaced the battery recently, and we can't find a radio code.

I have a funny feeling from reading back through the thread that our radio might not be the correct model for a free code to work, but in case it's possible:

View attachment 87425

Many thanks in advance for any help.

Hi chums, my daughters first micra has the same problem and we don't have the code for the radio. could you guys find the code? the number is BP538471196337. Any help would be great :)
Can someone help me with my radio code only number I can find on back of radio is this

Attachments

• IMG_7213.jpeg
    IMG_7213.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 27
Hello,
New member here - just got a 2009 Micra Visia. It has FSH & service record but the radio code is missing (radio still working). Sooner or later the code will be needed so I have managed to get the serial number off the back. Please can anyone tell me the code for BP738398785168?
Many thanks.

Hello,
New member here - just got a 2009 Micra Visia. It has FSH & service record but the radio code is missing (radio still working). Sooner or later the code will be needed so I have managed to get the serial number off the back. Please can anyone tell me the code for BP738398785168?
Many thanks.
Hello,

Code is . . 3379

After going to junkyard and getting another one, I learned the code is also edged on the side .. :cautious:

BP334958140719

The replacement radio has:
BP234732024745
7 642 347 318

Can you help get a code for either of these?
Thanks you very much!

Last edited:
K12 Radio Code Thread

This is the official thread for K12 radio codes.

Please provide your serial number (starting with BP) in reply to this thread.

Please bear in mind that the generous people that provide these codes do so in their spare time so please be patient when requesting a code.
I had to take my radio out and the code was hidden up the side of the cage

Could you please find code for my radio .
Serial number:9591753
Device number:7612830031
Date:10.29.25
K12 Radio Code Thread

Please bear in mind that the generous people that provide these codes do so in their spare time so please be patient when requesting a code.

K12 Radio Code Thread

Hi Mika,
Thank you for your message. how can I find this code?

Attachments

• micra.jpg
    micra.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Back