[SOLD] k11 Super S for Sale!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eliot

Ex Super S Owner
http://s859.photobucket.com/albums/ab157/Eliot1718/Sale/

£400 open to sensible offers aswell!

This car is a 94 Super S 1.3 16V. Its approaching 124000 miles however the engine runs as sweet as a nut, I will take Whoever comes to view out to prove it. The noise this car makes turns heads and brings a smile to my face every-time. Its serviced twice a year by myself. The tax runs out at the end of this month but I'm going to tax it for 6 months for whoever buys it. The MOT runs out in November 8th, Electric windows, pop out rear 1/4s, Sunroof, CD player. The cars also quite nippy running a 17 second pass at the quarter mile beating a big boys such as a BMW, Vaxhuall Vectra 1.9.

I hit a tree before xmas and I replced the headlight, bumper and passenger wing. The bumper will need re-spraying.

I will need this car up until Febuary the 16th!

Modifications.

Frankspeed manifold
Janspeed Downpipe
Straight pipe rather than backbox
Spaced Rear Wheels
Almera airbox + K&N panel filter
lowered (estimated 50 - 60mm)
14"Alloys (sprayed Black)

Bad Points

Patched up rear arch (see pic)
Bumper will need a re-spray
alloys slightly kurbed (outside edge)
5p size rust patch on passenger floor.
few scrapes and dents
key has snapped in the door (other half is in there and you are still able to turn the key and lock the door)
Tracking pulls to the left slightly
rear speakers need re-wiring

How come your selling up mate? highly interested

The offer for the car at the moment is £600, inbox me if you want to offer any-more. Beware there are two very eager people after this!

humm mee too maybe but i dont think you should sell up

I really dont want to but have no choice, I will be very sad to see it go, But I will be getting an upgraded drumkit with the money I get

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back