just got shown this

titch it wasnt a super turbo it was me!! i remember exactly when it was. funny how some people know nothing about micras

rofl no way is a micra engine based on a swift gti lump. Although the swift gti lump is a nice engine. Mark, wasnt that 1.2 fully set up and cammed with a light fly wheel??

it has never been cam'd, I will be camming my white one before the engine goes in,

as for the flywheel it was taken out cause it chewed up gearboxes, it was far too light and wrecked the main bearings in both, I will be getting another flywheel done but it wont have as much taken off.

as for setting up that was all done by Howard (Slim)

well iv signed up im intrested whos doing the SR conversion as he said his "mate" is. s far as im aware there is me and the guy in scotland doing it.

i know batch is planing one as i will be doing it for him in his K10 once mine is done, unless hes going to another place. im not saying it like its special im intrested to see whos doing one to see how there approching the difficulties im facing.

How much room have you got for a sr20de? is there any major fabrication needed to the front of a k10 for this?

what gearbox is used, one out of a n14 sunny?? or just a normal primera one?

i havent looked yet but i know the bay is slightly bigger than the K11 so i see no problems it fits in the K11 with no major modifications to the chassis.

But this is going of topic :(

Get a 1.6 inj, cheaper to tune parts readily available, and lots of power :)

yep,,best car i ever had for a whole 2 weeks!!!

i think its more drivable too :) whiteline kit or no whiteline kit its gunna be a killer

Some people reckon that they like turbos better than the sr20 as well.

i have a rolling shel thats ready for a 1.6 inj,and all mounts and things are ther :),,,,please buy it:) lol

Back