Introduction and my micra

CMF_33driver

» CMF Member
Hey everyone,

thought i'd better introduce myself, name is Matt, picked up my Micra K11 last weekend, 96 LX model, metalic blue, and is just a blast to drive as a daily.

Its completely stock at the moment besides a dvd player, planning to keep it reasonably stock, thing I'll look at in the future:

Power steering conversion
Stalk conversion (sooner than later lol)
Better air intake
maybe exhaust

I currently also drive a 96' R33 Skyline which was just getting to expensive to run as a daily.

Pictures below :)

Attachments

• 32662.jpg
    32662.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 32

CMF_lam.666

» CMF Member
welcome, the micras are a very good car as a daily, cheap on fuel and quite zippy around the streets, you will be surprised that they actually handle quite good too

you'll get use to the stalk, as i dont think anyones been able to modify the jap one to work, you might throw the wipers in ur rb once in a while, but its a good laugh and you'll get used to it eventually

looks like your in brissy, turbo rolling march on this forum is selling an axle back exhaust i think, check the classifieds thread

edit - gosh im blind

hey mate. no pics of the exhaust.. just basically a 2" mandrel exhaust from cat back... i was gonna sell it with the cat, but i'm gonna keep that now.. you'd need an exhuast shop to weld on a flange to bolt up to you factory cat.. it has a resonator and a 2" sports muffler at the back, with a chrome tip.. its no hks exhaust, but it gives a nice sound that isn't very loud, and will give you some kind of performance gain... for $100 i reckon its a good buy, as the bends alone would probably cost you that. i'm at forest lake.

i also have a whiteline strut brace $100
and a set of kyb excel g shocks

Back