How to fit a roof spoiler o_O

Hey guys im new in this forum and i got my K12 for a little over a week now for my first car. I really liked the Nismo black spoiler i saw in some cars and i found some sellers in my country. My question is how does it fit, do you have to drill holes or is there an other way to fit it? Thanks in advance for any answers or howtos.;)

Black sealant...Jesus if I used that I think I would of lost mine haha. @Clodo sealant doesn't grab too well, with a nismo spoiler it would be even more of an issue as they actually create down force. Our ones don't really do much apart from look pretty lol. Tiger seal, parts adhesive basically any thing which will stick/adhere the bugger down.

I cut all the bolt fasteners n clips off then bonded it onto the boot with PU sealant or tigerseal from local motor factors.
really tough when cured. withstood all the years of trackdays over 100mph & daily use and still solid.

when I was swapping from blue to grey micra I sawed the spoiler off with piece of string. alot of work n mess n ruins the boot paint but just a simply respray sorted it.

k550i-821-jpg.29113

http://micra.org.uk/threads/pollymobiles-rebuild.35251/#post-381117

Back