Hi I am new - looking for chrome parts

Just got myself a silver celebration w reg low mileage 23K but been kept outside. Want to get it resprayed metalic pink which my hubby is doing for me in September.

However I would like to know if I can get chrome door handles and boot grab handle and if so where from. Also would like to see if I can get some decent custom wing mirrors, possibly chrome and a chrome bee sting areal.

Decals I am after are some cats paw prints in place of the racing stripe you see on some cars going over the bonet and roof, down the back and a sleeping cat on my bonnet. I know this is all really girly but I want to make this an individual car, cos I think its cute.

Any help would be great and regionally I am in South Manchester.:love:

welcome to the club, it's nice to see another Cheshire member on the boards, I'm in Bramhall myself, for graphics there is a member that makes them here, see the stick me up section of the forum.

I saw SR Micra Boy's post with companies and contact details for aftermarket parts so will give them a look.

My husband is on the Vauxhall Vectra Owners Club and spends a lot of time on his car, seems to be infectious as he tells me what I can do to mine to make it nice.

Woohoo another NWest member... im in Ashton-U-Lyne, East Manc...

the chrome handles you can buy from nissan parts direct but he boot handle will ahve to be sprayed chrome, Your Husband will probably wanna do that aswell...

im not a girl or anything, but i think that what you describe will look great, especially with all black alloys...

Anyone on here got a pink micra like mine so I can see what it will look like? My husband tells me that if I supply a picture someone could photoshop it, is that right?

welcome!!

yep......people on here can do photoshops for you!!!! (including me lol)
however i dont need a pic of a pink micra to photoshop yours pink, which i think is what you meant :grinning:

here are two i found!!! ones a k11 and other k12!!

plans sound ok!! good luck!!!

naps

Attachments

• pinked-jodies_pink_micra.jpg
    pinked-jodies_pink_micra.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 259
  • pink k12.jpg
    pink k12.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 262
Like the colour of the K12 better than the K11. K11 looks to barbie pink, powder pink is nice and soft. Anyone know the paint code or name for that?

Also tried putting an avatar on my personal section but I am locked out of this option, any ideas why?

maybe because your not a paid up member just a thought.........i might be wrong but.......:down: :down: :down:

Oh ok, basic membership is really basic then. VVOC allows avatars for new members, you only pay membership if you are premium, but that means you can trade too.:glance:

Yeah you have to be a paid up member. And then you'll also get a whole load more benifits, like trade rights, discounts, and some stickers etc. Have a look at the diff membership packages :)

Lol, where'd u find that pink k11?

ohh the wonders of "power" lol......only joking!!

just searched the web.....wonderful encyclopedia of infomation if you know how and where to look!!!

agree "Annie M" i would choose the k12 pink...but im not going into anymore detail than that lol.....dont want people thinking less of me for picking a pink colour :down:

Oh ok, basic membership is really basic then. VVOC allows avatars for new members, you only pay membership if you are premium, but that means you can trade too.:glance:

A lot of clubs operate a membership system similar to the MSC. You can easily get your membership fee back from discounts available such as car insurance many more! also the additional benefit knowing your supporting the club, extra forum features, car stickers and more!

welcome,
nissan sell the chrome door handles, but richmicratwista may have some for sale when he finally takes them off his car and fits the black ones i gave him

Got a quote from a spray shop for 800 quid, they will put on the pearl pink from the Honda jaz and fix any minor dents and rust spots included and paint any interior metalwork and door wells.

Is this a fair price?

Already fitted my pink steel tax disk holder, chrome bee sting aerial and got myself a bagpus car freshner for the little front shelf from Halfrauds.

800 sounds spot on if you ask me :) Will they be doing the inside of the doors etc? You know, what you can see when the doors are open!

However I would like to know if I can get chrome door handles and boot grab handle and if so where from. Also would like to see if I can get some decent custom wing mirrors, possibly chrome and a chrome bee sting areal.

In Italy a type of Micra K11 (2001-2003) have the chrome door handles...you can buy it at the Italian Nissan...

*lol* I am fairley new to this club too and I haven't figured out how to post a thread yet :blush: But how much should I expect to pay to get my micra spayed all over (inc bumpers) ? first car just passed test in feb lol goin to try and do it up myself (apart from the spray job) *lol* :k11green:

Is a Junior Member different to a bronze? If not you can put a avatar on you just have to make sure it is the right size (dimentions & KB) I found that out after about 2 days of wondering where I was going wrong.

Welcome to the Club.:grinning:

just interested in how much the chrome painting will be as ive chromed my car too wing mirrors, door handles, just a polished lip on alloys, n chrome corner inserts

Back