Help with bodykit k11

What type are you after? Subtle or aggressive?

I rather like 'Napster's one on his K11.

my kit (Y) well thank you for thinking so "corbs"..cheers

without spending a bit of money importing from japan (wald, impul kit) or germany (nippon tunning) then you may want to consider simple mods like open grill (if ur k11 is a pre-faclift) and custom splitters fit from a saxo or something

Attachments

• DSC00439.jpg
    DSC00439.jpg
    250.2 KB · Views: 243
  • DSC00440.jpg
    DSC00440.jpg
    258.3 KB · Views: 230
  • DSC00732.jpg
    DSC00732.jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 237
  • DSC00723.jpg
    DSC00723.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 234
that bumper will fit a prefacelift micra perfectly...just if its not and urs is a faclift then u will need to cut into the top of the bumper to make the lights fit as they indent into the standard bumper anyway and u would need to replicate that into this bumper

that bumper will fit a prefacelift micra perfectly...just if its not and urs is a faclift then u will need to cut into the top of the bumper to make the lights fit as they indent into the standard bumper anyway and u would need to replicate that into this bumper

Erm its got the same lights as you..

how do you meen, im confused ???

Snap! with Rich lol...

Font bumper went lomg time ago... i have Lester sideskirts and Rear Ibiza splitter bumper and Saxo spoiler left... My car has since been scrapped and i just have these parts gathering dust...

if you look in the k11 Blogs section and look at Members Rides, you'll se the majority of styles that people have gone for... Mine is there long with K11 kits from the past...

my old kit was quite subtle and fitted well with the original look, bar the ott bonnet vent which i hated...

Give us your e-mail and i'll send you better pics mate...

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/12/web/2160000-2160999/2160298_1_full.jpg
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/12/web/2160000-2160999/2160298_32_full.jpg

dude if its a M reg then its 1994.

Why not just smooth your bumpers over then add some arches like the aspect ones or the ones amy is selling and that wuld look sweet!

or u culd by the k12 bodykit for 50 quid on ebay like i did and it came with sideskirts-arch trims and splitters

mate ive got the nippon front bumper and some one off side skirts and rear bumper going in the for sale section.

not ott and nice and smooth.

Back