Gearboxs what's the best

swsupermot

Club Member (Trial)
Worked out the spec on the engine now onto the box. Looking for a complete dog box with a slip but if I can't find who does the kits or will other boxes will slips ie bluebird fit

If ya gettin the gripper lsd from matt, tell him if you'll need the speedo gear or not cos i had to have a special version made to use me speedometer.

Seen that but he doesn't know what box it's out off and I think I need a 1.3 box which as far as I can make out is a 31
Will a bluebird box fit?

just ask him to count the input/clutch splines eh, and the 31v uses a bigger diffspline (GA16 type i believe) and has the extended nearside cv spline, which are like rocking horse poo :eek:
but thats a good price if they,re 30/31 type close ratio clusters (2 sets) and a 5:1 c/w + p

just ask him to count the input/clutch splines eh, and the 31v uses a bigger diffspline (GA16 type i believe) and has the extended nearside cv spline, which are like rocking horse poo :eek:
but thats a good price if they,re 30/31 type close ratio clusters (2 sets) and a 5:1 c/w + p

So is there diff gears in the older 1.0 box compaired to the 1.3 box

So is there diff gears in the older 1.0 box compaired to the 1.3 box

the clutch spline and clusters are smaller on the early 1.0 type 41, but the clutch spline and most probably also the clusters are the same for type 30 (cg13/ga14) and 31 (ga1.6) eh

Back