G4 Coilover adjustment

CMF_DECIM8

» CMF Member
Hey peoples,

I now have the G4 coilovers in the car, they are extremely hard in the rear. I have other coilovers which have the pins for dampener adjustment which I used to adjust the front suspension however I can not adjust the rears with the same pins. Can anyone suggest if I need a specific hex size for the rear coilovers vrs the front? Perhaps longer or fatter than the standard 2.5mm option?

If anyone has one I can borrow I will happily pay for postage or collect it if in sydney and return it the next day... or same day if I pick it up

If someone has one to sell would love that too.

Thanks
Nathaniel.

CMF_DECIM8

» CMF Member
Thats not helpful. I think my best bet is actually a hobby shop (rc cars) as they stock these all the time. Ive got the issue of the length looks like they need to be 20cm or something.

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
I can send you one of my keys if you like. They give you 4 when you buy the coilovers. Failing that Call Just Jap they would be able to send one out to you.

If you get stuck send me a PM with your details and i will send you one down. Can work it out with the price on the stuff i am getting off you if you like.

CMF_DECIM8

» CMF Member
Ok guys, Ive got the pins (THANKS SIK) but it will not adjust. It just spins and spins Totally lost as to why it does this?? Do I have to remove the shock to adjust dampening?

Back