FS: Canon 50d body with battery grip plus 6 new batteries

CMF_Grev

» CMF Member
Canon 50d body with battery grip plus 6 new batteries.

The body only has 4000 shutter count and the 6 batteries are brand new, same as the grip.

I'm asking for $900ono.

CMF_Grev

» CMF Member
It is the same grip for both cameras, nothing preventing it from fitting. The grip will be $100, do you want a few of the batteries too?

And I'm probably the only resident camera expert too...

CMF_Grev

» CMF Member
This is part of the gear I used to have.

Nikon D700, Nikon D300, Nikon D70.
85mm f1.4, 50mm f1.2, 24-70 f2.8, 180 f2.8, 35mm f1.4, 28mm f2 and all those freaking flashes... this was only half of it.

Attachments

• 72468.jpg
    72468.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 27

CMF_Grev

» CMF Member
hotfunk67 WROTE:

"So you use manual focus Nikon lenses on your Canon gear? What adaptor do you use for that?
Any sort of lens adapter, AiS lenses are easily adopted, the AFS are harder, with specific adapters needed, and more expensive too.

CMF_Grev

» CMF Member
hotfunk67 WROTE:

"Nice collection, how come you changed to Canon?
The manual Nikon lenses gives metering even on the low end canons, the 500d/1000d etc, but it will only meter with Nikon bodies above D300, stupid Nikon.

Not just that but the focusing screen on the Canons can be switched to Super Precision ones which gives much better DOF compared to the Nikons, which I have realised only comparable with Katzeye focusing screens, which I still have for the D700 and D300...

Also since my Nikon flashes will work fine in manual with my canon bodies anyway.

CMF_evade

» CMF Member
Grev WROTE:

"hotfunk67 WROTE:

"Grev WROTE:

And I'm probably the only resident camera expert too..."</div>

Thats a big call. "</div>

As far as I'm aware, I was the only pro fashion photographer in here... when I had D3s, D700 etc.

pro fashion? cool! wouldn't mind seeing some of your work..

CMF_Grev

» CMF Member
Maybe I'll show some work, maybe I won't! And maybe I'll be the photographer, maybe I won't! haha

I don't know good spots for automotive photography actually... big spot lights? I have portable lights but don't know if it'll be big and powerful enough, and that's all I'm left with now.

I am now a trader. :p

Back