Fog lights (facelift)

adamsricky

Club Member (Trial)
I all I changed my crossmember today and when I had the bumper off I found a wire on the offside (two wires into a plug) just floating around reckon its the loom for the fogs? If so where might I find the switch end of the loom? Cheers rick

Im just thinking they might work like the super-s/sr's did. No actual switch for seperate front fogs. But i have a feeling there is a stalk for front fogs on the later facelift models

Im not sure if this would work but put main beam on and stick a voltmeter in the connection to see if theres any readings. A fuse maybe needed somewhere though

Ok cheers I'll take a look next time I'm out there I got some spare fuses I'll just fill the board up that should do it

I fitted fogs to mine. They are deffo fog lights and not driving lights like Pre-faces

Had to fit the lamps and for some incredibly weird reason, only driver side had wiring in place so had to splice into the original light plug and run wires to the passenger side.

Had to fit the right relay under the steering wheel and change the indicator stalk for one with front foglights. (This is the same as an Almera N16 with front fogs to make it easier to source)

Back