First attempt at sprayin the dash

Andrew16v

Buy & Sell Member
This is my first attempt at sprayin my dash went ok scratched the dash and cracked the window so been to the scrappy got a £10 on a new dash so im goin to have another go (Y) hopefully this time it will go well (ps i did steal the idea off somebody on the forum (frank i belive) thanks :D
other parts of the interior make it look seriously dated, any idea what i can do to door cards etc

http://img204.imageshack.us/i/15072010071001.jpg/
http://img441.imageshack.us/i/15072010070.jpg/

front and back seats along with door cards but you will need to convert it to electric windows for the door cards. i also see youre in hereford, never seen you about ?

got winders not electric windows not got my lisence atm, tend to be a passenger with my mate think ive seen u with a few other micras (A white one)

got winders not electric windows not got my lisence atm, tend to be a passenger with my mate think ive seen u with a few other micras (A white one)

yeah a mate of mine has a facelift black k11 but its just standard and he rags the absolute tits off it! lol and another lad i know has a white one with tribal vinyl up the side and he recently ran someone over accidently cause they ran out from in between cars but the micras ok now.

how dare someone run out infront of a micra! could of caused some major body damage on the poor micra, u based south of the river? i 99% sure ive sat opposite ur micra in the drive thru car park at maccy ds in a Gold or silver Bmw 3 series or a gold corsa u know the bus station lot? on topic how much do u want for ur interior?

yeah i know mate, you probably have seen me then but i live in leominster now used to live in hereford (north of the river).
£20 would probably do, ill have to get some photos for you if u want cause there is a little bit of wear n tear

leominster fair play i used to live there in Shypp housing (the old libary) opposite the royal oak, get some pictures sorted and ill let ya know if im intrested

Edit: are the back seats in fair condition? if they are ill take em

Back