F/S: 7x13 Et10 4x100 Minilite style with 165/55s £200! Doncaster [Link]

markbognor

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Item: 7x13 Et10 4x100 Minilite style with 165/55s £200! Doncaster [Link]
Condition: Used
Reason for selling: Not dedicated enough to the stance
Price: £200

http://retrorides.proboards.com/thread/151391/formula-competition-minilite-replicas-tyres
DSC_0260_zps04a0e7c0.jpg

Hi, these are my wheels and they really did look the dogs dangles on the car, but couldn't do 200+ miles a week on stretched tyres so I'm after £200 for them or would consider swaps for nice 14s, 13x6s or p/x.

Hi, these are my wheels and they really did look the dogs dangles on the car, but couldn't do 200+ miles a week on stretched tyres so I'm after £200 for them or would consider swaps for nice 14s, 13x6s or p/x.
Would you sell the tyres seperatly? Im after some for my 13x7 minilites very similar to these :)

I might consider selling them separately if the wheels don't sell as one soon as ill be getting some wide tyres fitted to them and ive already got some stick on arches to go on to cover the tyres.

40mm drop and camber bolts at front, the front tyres are stretched different to the back, despite being same size so all tread was inside the arch and legal

Would you be interested in my wheels (not definite) check on my blog 'Wee Mighty!' I would post a picture but tapatalk won't let me haha

Not sure for definite just wondering if you would be interested? :)

I'm utterly bewildered by why these are still here. They are a cracking offset. Et10 is pretty much bang on for the front - Anybody who remembers how MartinB's black Super-S sat will know what I mean! Sell yer video games, pimp your sister, but somebody get these bought and under and nice low Micra!
I'd do the job myself, but we all know who holds the purse strings at chateaux bognor.

I'm utterly bewildered by why these are still here. They are a cracking offset. Et10 is pretty much bang on for the front - Anybody who remembers how MartinB's black Super-S sat will know what I mean! Sell yer video games, pimp your sister, but somebody get these bought and under and nice low Micra!
I'd do the job myself, but we all know who holds the purse strings at chateaux bognor.

I really want them but don't have 200 and not sure if I could let go of the wheels I've got currently!

I just need some widez :(

Ive got the same wheels but they need tyres!

Id swap if he wants the same set but wheres the fun in that! :D

Hi im very interested in these if they are still up fro grabs ill take em, do you accept paypal? and can you send via courier? regards Graeme

Not really sorry, got someone coming to get em next weekend, in the event he doesn't want them then theres somebody else on here that has first refusal on them but in the very rare chance he.doesn't want them anymore, they're yours!

Im still in.....that guy that was going to pick them up has cancelled by the way, he told me to tell you.

sent using the send button. .....

No theyre actually going on a Triumph Herald.. Look quite good aswell
Herald has a 95.25mm pcd (3 3/4"), would need adaptors to fit and you should be careful running extra wide tires, the chassis is designed to handle 4" cross ply grip eh, seen UJ'S pretty much detonate as the uj acts as the lower wishbone.
Edit: Just realised it's not your Herald :oops:

Just as a resurrection.. any idea if the stud/bolt holes needed to be drilled out a bit? i had trouble getting mine on for a test fit today

Back