dragway rims offset plus 11

CMF_DECIM8

» CMF Member
hey peoples, ↲Im selling my dragway rims. Im in need of cash as Im going on holiday and i prefer the stockies i think. If anyone is keen shoot me a pm. Im in sydney. Price is 500 ono

CMF_DECIM8

» CMF Member
07082010115.jpg

07082010113.jpg

CMF_Adriel

» CMF Member
Yeah i'm pretty sure it's sold Ben129, cause i bought it just over a week ago.
Thanks again Nath, haven't got them on the car yet.. waiting on lowering the car before i put them on.

CMF_BEN129

» CMF Member
my bad.. it must have been someone else coz i bought them lol

now we are both steezn, what size tyre are you gonna run Adriel?

i loaded mine up with 145 70's yesterday, bit bubbley, and hilarious, but is a nice fit :) cant wait to try them on the car

CMF_Adriel

» CMF Member
Understandable, as I couldn't imagine that there would be a lot of them floating around..

Sweet, didn't realise there was a size skinnier in width than the stock 155 x 70's so i bought a couple of those tyres and using a couple of the stock tyres.

I was following Adam's (Woogie) build thread on another forum and he was running the 155s which looked awesome (stretched)...
http://forum.jdmstyletuning.com/showthread.php?t=16914

if i knew about the 145s i definitely would have given them a try.. you'll have to send us a pic when you get them on the car.

CMF_BEN129

» CMF Member
i got conned!! lol

somehow, which is beyond me, the dragways that showed up on my doorstep are only 13x6!!!

HOW??? i dont think they even exsist in a 6". so my stance is 13mm less agressive inside and out lol

they sit flush, but i was really looking forward to that little bit of poke.

Back