De-cat 1.6 05- K12 Micra C+C

I want to remove the cat from my wifes Micra, but there is O2 sensor after it and i must be sure that this won't affect fueling.
Will that cause any problems?
Thank you.

it might flag a mil/faultcode, which a lambda extender should mask http://www.ebay.co.uk/bhp/lambda-sensor-extender

$(KGrHqF,!o0FIJNE3HlEBSHKQ)298g~~60_35.JPG
mK3cwqdFBSJbzd93XT_FpsQ.jpg

Hm, it doesnt make sense to me, how one extender can mimic condition of exhaust gases flow after the cat - with such a extender less flow will travel around O2 sensor, and that's all.
I will try with removed cat and sensor on it's place and only if fault codes appears will use this extender.

Hm, it doesnt make sense to me, how one extender can mimic condition of exhaust gases flow after the cat - with such a extender less flow will travel around O2 sensor, and that's all.
I will try with removed cat and sensor on it's place and only if fault codes appears will use this extender.
the cat mixes and alters the gasses eh, so if the 1st lambda and 2nd lambda output the same signals then the ecu assumes the cat is faulty.
the extender gives the 2nd lambda a stale/poor gasflow that mimics the effects of the cat to some extent

Back