custom home made bumper! :D

R05_Micra

Ex. Club Member
well was rumaging around the scrappy last week for a fiesta part b4 i rote it off and decided to ave look at the ol' micra end. am rummaging about and what do i find? and nice lookin splitter on a white rear bumper, i said "am avin that!" and i got it for a tenner! started it yesterday and im about 60% compleate, loads more sanding and filling to get it spot on but i burnt out me sander and its to heavy to do by hand lol(or am i just lazy?) any ways, pics below, any comments welcome, oh, ive also smoothed out the strip thng in the bumper too!

Attachments

• bumper1.JPG
    bumper1.JPG
    523 KB · Views: 214
  • nearly dun.JPG
    nearly dun.JPG
    346.5 KB · Views: 196
  • nearly dun1.JPG
    nearly dun1.JPG
    336.7 KB · Views: 209
ibiza splitter yep. I want to smooth mine in BUT cause its so low if i hit it which i do now and again on speed bumps it will just crack the bodyfiller :(

yep screwed, fibreglassed n a thin coat of filler to smoth it out! wish i had the money to get the car painted and the MOT tax n crossmeber done!

Is there already a splitter on the standard bumper there, not the ibiza splitter or is it just my eyes lol?? Somehow looks deeper than a normal micra bumper without the ibiza splitter??

micra man said:
Is there already a splitter on the standard bumper there, not the ibiza splitter or is it just my eyes lol?? Somehow looks deeper than a normal micra bumper without the ibiza splitter??

no im just amzing with a tin of bodge lol! nah i screwed on what i now no as a "ibiza spliter" and fibreglassed the gap (join) and bodged it to smoth it out, wouldnt think ive never done body work lol, totally self taught! *now has a MASSIVE head lol!*

xelaxela said:
why can i never find anythin this nice lol

This is the place for finding the best micra parts...

U'll be suprised what pops up on here...:glare:

Good work on the bumper mate, looks smart!

Back