Cr12de

Hello guys,

Im new here so please don't blame me ^^. I got a question and couldnt find the answer in existing posts. On the Internet is saw a version of the cr12de with 80hp. But the cr12de in my k12 produces 65hp. So if there really is a 80hp version what is the difference between the versions? If you know something please write a comment. Thanks

Sent from my F5121 using Micra Sports Club mobile app

Well my 2006 Sport + is 80bhp so can confirm that there is a higher powered version, but what the differences are I haven't a clue......

Thanks for your answer, i hope someone knows

Sent from my F5121 using Micra Sports Club mobile app
Just checked the Nissan parts catalogue and camshafts and valves are the same for both the 65bhp and 80bhp versions.....
However the engine control modules have different part numbers for the same months/years so I assume that the Sport engine just has a different engine map?

Have you people heard about this company :?:
www.smchiptuning.com pick and choose your powerplant

Been thinking about this Insane Micra 1.6 16v 160SR 127hp/173Nm
Rather strange Mika that their maximum quoted tuning potential of the 1.2 65bhp engine is only 74bhp (for 500 Euro!) when the Nissan factory 80bhp cars have identical engine mechanical parts (even the fuel injectors are listed as being the same for all 1.2 and 1.4 variants) and apparently only a different map........I do not see why, if their map for the 80bhp cars can produce a claimed 92 bhp, why the same map in a 65bhp engined 1.2 cant do the same......

Back