changing air boxes

expecting my new almera airbox to arrive any day now, is it easy to change from a stock 1.3gx airbox to the almera one? i'm assuming just unbolt the stock one and slot on the new one! is this correct? cheers all

Yep, it's quite simple:grinning: But it will sit at a jaunty angle if you have a carbon emission canister as that gets in its way. It is possible to remove them, or just remove the bracket(2min job) to be able to set the airbox straight. And you can use the circlip from the micras box too if your almeras doesn't have one. And you'll need an airfilter and air feed too, unless you have them also.

expecting my new almera airbox to arrive any day now, is it easy to change from a stock 1.3gx airbox to the almera one? i'm assuming just unbolt the stock one and slot on the new one! is this correct? cheers all

i had to shorten the snorkel on mine agilecanon, and i have a spare breather pipe if you,re over this way again :)

Attachments

• SDC11728.JPG
    SDC11728.JPG
    124.3 KB · Views: 173
cheers frank, think it come with the breather tube already, though might be asking for assitance putting it on as the sound of repositioning anything in the engine bay scares me, i know i'll ef something up in the prosses, will give it a go myself first though

Back