CG10 Standard injector capacity

Wasn't expecting a reply so quickly, do you ever sleep frank?? :p guess I'll have to buy some more then as I went with the ga16 one, will probably go with the 370mm (sr20 I think) injectors

:)
the SR20 sidefeeds wont fit your fuelrail eh mike, but the post 2000 SR20 topfeed ones fit the coilpack rail ok

Hmm oh well I'm still coming at under £700 (with a £300 exhaust and £250 for the car) hopefully have time to do some breakers yard shopping after I get home from work :p

the coilpack rail saves a lot of hassle mate (custom rail costs) but it hits the stock idle control valve tho.
my i/c/v was removed long ago, with no regrets :)

This may be a stupid question (I'll blame it on being so early) but what is involved in removing the i/c/V? Surely it wouldn't idle right? Or am I being an idiot

you would have to block the holes if you remove it mate, mine was idling at 500 rpm during the summer (to keep the temps down) and 900 in the winter (so that i dont have to toe-n-heel it when cold, and because the alternator is running half speed), but if you have power steering and/or aircon then you could cut the i/c/v off and fit it remotely

Hmm that sounds east enough (famous last words) are there any 300cc+ injectors that are a direct fit or not hard to modify to fit?

KISS :) ebay have loads of bosch 0280 156 and 155 direct fit topfeeds, the CA ones would probably also need custom "O" rings to fit the rail

Back