CD player adaptor.

davey1991

If its not scrubbing, its not low enough.
Right it has become apparent that i need an adapter for my cd player but no idea what i need.
Here is a picture of the cd players plug.

Any links would be very helpful.
2012-03-22215310.jpg

2012-03-22215322.jpg

Its a jvc, i can find micra too iso connectors then iso too 16pin JVC but no direct nissan too jvc.

I have a JVC head unit too, but mine came with that connector to ISO and then I bought an ISO to nissan one (which I still have and don't use if you'd like it, yours for postage!)

That would be most kind of you, would paypal be ok?
Much rather send some money too a forum member rather than a japanese bulk seller.

Also the player itself doesn't seem too fit the hole (Thats what she said.)
Is there some other sort of adapter for this haha?
As you can tell,with mechanicals good, with audio bad....

Did it come with a cage? Mine came with a thing that it slides into that you can bend to keep it secured in the slot.

I have a JVC head unit too, but mine came with that connector to ISO and then I bought an ISO to nissan one (which I still have and don't use if you'd like it, yours for postage!)

is yours a K12 though? going by both your avatars id say Tchaaa has a k12 and Davey got a k11, the differ from each other. facelift k11 come with 2 types of connector on the standard stereo, you need to take out the standard unit and see what type you have. where as the k12 comes with the standardized ISO type connections.

K11 dont use a cage, k11 radios are mounted on the side with L brackets, take the ones off the standard stereo and fit to this one.

you will need the connectors from a jvc unit to fit into that head unit, normally only available from the manufacturer. or a scrappy, or ebay.

you will then need an adapter from your head unit cables to the nissan cables, like this one (this is where the 2 type comes in)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/STEREO-ADAPTOR-WIRING-NISSAN-Micra/dp/B004KALAZA

http://www.micra.com.au/images/community/forums/29365.gif

i should have some jvc cables here if you need them

@hoopdub

You can use a cage I did with my first k11 as I didn't come with a stereo of any description, and I think davey is after the jvc lead not the iso :)

Back