Car Problem---------------!!!!

more imformation

I forgot to say when I changed the spark plugs I unplugged the lambda. I went out again with the lambda connected and the awful kangarooing happened. Pulled over unplugged the lambda and it goes back to being barley noticeable.

I also found there is a lack of power for example I will put my foot-down in third and it will accelerate but when it gets to 5000 all the power will kick in again. (this is with the lambda disconnected)

fuelling issues then??

Thoughts anyone?

Could just be a faulty lambda sensor. Has it ever been changed? And what's the mileage on the car?

Try the injectors, what i do is remove the fuel rail. Get a long piece of cardboard, lie it across the engine with the ht leads removed completely. Point the fuel rail at the piece of cardboard and turn it over enough times to make sure you can see 4 sprays of fuel, normally just a quick turn of the key is enough

or get a universal one theyre fairly cheap i ran one on my skyline and checked it on a pico scope gave perfect results, some people dont like the universal ones but after personally testing them i know theyre good, or at least the one i got was

update guys:

Went Franks again he swapped the dizzy over and that made a 0% difference, so I suggested the we smack a spare lambda on, The car runs very smooth now and I have all my power back.

Looks like its fixed it then.

Thanks Frank!! (Y)

Hi Guys,

I have the exact same problem as this :( Only a week into my first micra too :(

I have changed the dizzy, no difference.

All timed up perfectly.

Did the Lambda Sensor end up fixing yours in the end then?

Back