Bumper k11

Thinking anout spraying the grey parts of my bumper black as it looks abit faded. Whats everyone think I should do?

upload_2015-6-12_7-3-50.png

dude,itl literally take seconds.its allegedly a common trick used by car dealers for faded bumpers.i did it on my mother inlaws old corsa after i asked a valeter if there was any liquids i could use to bring it up.and they looked like brand new.but like i said.seconds is all it takes so you wont melt anything.keep us posted

and one more wee trick i picked up that ill pass on to you..if theyre not black enough for you then theres another quick trick to use instead of paint..you know that scuffed shoes stuff you buy out the supermarket with the sponge tip?get a bottle of that and dab it onto the grey bits.it dries in 2 minutes,doesnt need any masking up,and you can buff it shiny with a duster when dry.and costs about a quid to buy..and also you can use it on tyrewalls too .

and one more wee trick i picked up that ill pass on to you..if theyre not black enough for you then theres another quick trick to use instead of paint..you know that scuffed shoes stuff you buy out the supermarket with the sponge tip?get a bottle of that and dab it onto the grey bits.it dries in 2 minutes,doesnt need any masking up,and you can buff it shiny with a duster when dry.and costs about a quid to buy..and also you can use it on tyrewalls too .
I like that tip myself. Any pics on sidewalls by any chance??

Bling it up!
Rip out the faded bumper inserts and order some brand new genuine Nissan chrome bumper inserts lol!:D

Cheers
Andy :)

Last edited:
I see what you mean there Andy, the fogs look the same as the ones I sent over. :D I like the chrome bud.
Now, if you clean her up a bit, she'll be looking like mine.

Andy, do the fog light casings pop out of the bumper or are they held in with bolts or something?
Should be spraying my bumper soon and would make it easier if i could take them out completely

Back