alloy wheels

Ai but you could probably get better tyres than what you have on the steel rims, just a thought as then you would have the steelies spare or if you sell the car etc.

will i need new wheelnuts then?
what tyres could i put on that would be better but didnt knock the speedo out or catch the wings:rolleyes:
cheers in advance guys

the tyres will fit straight over no problems, and as your not changing the rolling radius no need to worry about the speedo, you will have to get new wheel nuts though, a set from halfords will do the trick and theyre quite cheap, the steel wheel nuts would more than likely be too fat to fit into the holes and the flanges on them arent the right shape, could end up ruining the alloys or finding out that they havent torqued up and you lose a wheel (worst case scenario obviously!)

seen that done more times than i can remember! im a bit surprised they werent sold with a set of bolts really, they usually come as a set.
You maybe right about the nuts tho, cant see how wide the holes are, and whenever ive fitted a new set to sumones car we've had the nuts come with them

thanks for the reply guys
i called into a nissan dealers today to see if i could get a part number
when he checked he found there was only 1 nut listed for the k12 so said it was the same
i checked in the workshop just to make sure and they said that if they fit the genuine nissan wheel they use the nuts that hold the steel wheel on

so there we have it lol
i will of course check when i pick the wheels up on saturday

You should find a set in the box.

I bought a set of 15's from a dealer off e-bay like this and each box had a set of nuts with it (proved to be the same as the steel's).

Back