• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Alex's K11

de-badge the 16v badges on the wings :D and put black wiper blades on lol, silver ones looks cheap.

last picture looks cool, the car does look very good :)

I rather like the 16v lol lets people no its a 16v ;) ha. i lost the black blades and im skint :( yea its look okay =) .. Could be better :( with splitter and lowerd and some nice side skirts hint hint dan ;)

fine fine you win again! i will remove it on the weekend :). i think you should remove them if im honest, would look so much better on mine. well as you no its my birthday in 2days so i will have a spare bit of cash so im going to pop down get a splitter and saving up from some 50mm lowering springs from mat humpries :) what you think daniel lol. ? oh and also come on msn :D

good idea :) megane front splitter is what you want, same as raceworx's ;) my badges where removed when swiper had the car...even the play boy bunny from the boot thank god!

oh happy birthday :) incase i forget in 2days! lol

yea i love raceworx old car :) i just wish it was 1.3 mine haha! :) owell need cheap insurance for abit.

you must not forget my birthday is important since i wont be receving a card a forum devoted to alex now being on road learning to drive will do fine haha!

Well since i have done nothing to my blog for a while i had to think of stuff to do to my car so, today i debadged the stupid 16v sign :) (although need help on how the bloody hell you get the celebration sign of the back?) I also bought some clear side repeaters from halfords ment to be universal but are to small :S argh! so have to get some diffrent ones! i will get some pics up asap!

Well look what post man pat brought me today! :) and im hoping later today my lowering springs will be delieverd very excited :D!

Photo0135.jpg

Well look what post man pat brought me today! :) and im hoping later today my lowering springs will be delieverd very excited :D!

alex6392m

hi mate you car is looking better now. what did the postman bring you the pic isnt showing up?

fixed that pic now :D!

Well fitted my induction kit today! :D very happy with it here is a pic. Lowering springs should arrive tommorow fingers crossed.

Photo0138.jpg

Well it was very kinky the tubing so my dad got some reinforced good stuff its somthing rediculas like £15-20 a meter from his work and i fitted that its so much better :D its stuff for generators but its all the same :D

loving the project matey...really like them stealies (as if you havent heard that enuff) ... Thinking about doing what you done to your lights, to mine, maybe next week. What have you got planned next??

loving the project matey...really like them stealies (as if you havent heard that enuff) ... Thinking about doing what you done to your lights, to mine, maybe next week. What have you got planned next??

Thanks mate, well i dont get it enough in person my sister and her friends think they are awfull and take the #### but awell =). Well my lowering springs should have come the other day but didnt so should be here on monday :) so obv its getting lowerd and then im going to get front and rear splitter aswell as rover 400 skirts :). Then im not sure. :)

nice induction kit.. u want a good air feed on as looks like you dont have one.. i found with my car that witout the air feed it made the car slower.. get a decent air feed on and you will notice the difference mate

fixed that pic now :D!

Well fitted my induction kit today! :D very happy with it here is a pic. Lowering springs should arrive tommorow fingers crossed.

Photo0138.jpg

Very nice, the only question I have with this sort of setup, where the hose comes from the rocker cover and enters the induction kit, is there a filter inside to prevent engine rubbish entering the engine?

no phill they aint mate ronin_kid put a post up i think on my blog with this kind of filter that would go in the kinked pipe to stop all the oil etc going into the throttle body

Well i havent added to my blog for a while so i thought i would put up some nice boring pics of my lowering springs i got :) not fitted yet. :(. Although i was suprised they are black :).. Also have two home made compressors so lets hope i keep my fingers when i try to fit the springs :).

(sorry about bad pics, i have craked my lense :( bad times)

Photo0151.jpg

Photo0153.jpg

Well i havent added to my blog for a while so i thought i would put up some nice boring pics of my lowering springs i got :) not fitted yet. :(. Although i was suprised they are black :).. Also have two home made compressors so lets hope i keep my fingers when i try to fit the springs :).

(sorry about bad pics, i have craked my lense :( bad times)

Photo0151.jpg

Photo0153.jpg

good luck on fitting the springs. take a pic before and after. (Y)

I'd be concered about using those compressors...mine are slightly more hooky and even those have escaped a couple of times. Which aint nice.

Doesnt mean they wont work, but id keep an eye or two on them :)

Well not had an update in ages!! :O got my springs fitted look so good im happy :) will get some pics up tommorow weather is crap today. :(

Okay got bord so took some bad pics, which do not do it justice.. :( well it looks abit lower but hopeing it will get abit lower when the springs settle :).

Photo0163.jpg

Photo0162.jpg

Photo0164.jpg

looks good - any before shots so we can compare (from similar angle?)

how much has it changed handling wise?

Thats my problem i forgot to take some :(... all can do is look at the first page of my blog i will try and find some old pics :(.

alex, i took some measurements of a facelift, if thats any help ? (from the sill flange to the ground)
twas 225mm front and 230mm rear :)

Hey, well when i got back from college i decided to give my car a nice good wash and good polish :) and it has come up brill!!. Also amazingly it looks asif over the night my car has dropped about more :). ha....

Photo0173.jpg

Photo0170.jpg

carfront.jpg

Photo0171.jpg

looking good mate, you keeping the steelies? if so you should do the same as rob and space them out a bit towards the arch. comeing along anyway (Y)

looking good mate, you keeping the steelies? if so you should do the same as rob and space them out a bit towards the arch. comeing along anyway (Y)

Yea for the time being. Found out today that i have 14" steelies thought they where 13s lol. Anyway yea next things on list are splitters and maybe make the wheels out wider .. :).

Yea for the time being. Found out today that i have 14" steelies thought they where 13s lol. Anyway yea next things on list are splitters and maybe make the wheels out wider .. :).

looking good there (Y)
Lol - I just noticed how close you live to me!

Back