240v 500w Micra Conole

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
I currently modifying the centre console, I have got myself a 500w inverter stripped the Mains socket out power switch and Power & Fault LED's.

First step was to make holes in the console which pops out behind the hand brake.

Once done sanded down spray painted and inserted the relevant parts.

thum_4521471782a930d53.jpg

Next up I'm going to fit the main inverter behind the glove box area or centre console and re-route all the wires their, 9 cables in all.

1. Neutral
2. Live
3. Earth (to Chasis)
4. Power LED (+)
5. Power LED (-)
6. Fault LED (+)
7. Fault LED (-)
8. Power Switch (from Battery)
9. Power Switch (to inverter)

I have just finished doing the console, inverter will be done the following week as I'm on holiday from work.

LOOKING GOOD!!!!!!!!!

i have done this in my micra and so has NEX!
its not as powerful as yours but it does what i wanted it to.....charge my phone, sat nav, laptop!!

mine blends in to the bottom tray under the console

DSC00188.jpg

Napster, what paint have you used for the console, I'm currently using spray paint for RC car body shells at £3.49 per can. I'll update a picture soon, without the electrics attached.

Napster Your console looks good, but what is to the left of the Mains socket?

Thank you!!! :grinning:

the paint is a standard can from halfords
to the left is my multi switch socket for turning on the inverter and my neons!!!

lol i was gonna say, i got a socket smoothed into the fuse box cover :D

looking great tho, i really like how it looks :D and Naps, that one you got looks DAMN COOL :D

lol i was gonna say, i got a socket smoothed into the fuse box cover :D

looking great tho, i really like how it looks :D and Naps, that one you got looks DAMN COOL :D

well thought i would mention you mate lol!!!! :grinning:
thanks.....well you can see it next weekend i believe?

Back