• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

2003 K11 5Dr Red Z10 MicraSpider

nO_JeZeBeL

Ex. Club Member
Here you go...Yorkshire's Spider...

A 2002 facelift given a totally new facelift ... I got rid of the dog ugly chrome bonnet and the ill-favoured nissan badges and got a full re-spray on the car.

TSW Alloys... low profile tyres
55mm Lowered suspension
Headlight brows
Fog Lamps
Tinted Windows
Clear Side repeaters
Sunscreen
Removed Chrome Grilles + Installed some black mesh
Full colour coded re-spray inc mud guards (door handles sprayed matt black)
Front bonnet + tailgate de-badged and filled in.
Top of car had the aerial removed and the hole filled in.
Rear sports spoiler added.
Rear Window washer + motor removed and the hole filled in.
Extreme Xenon White Lights on all parts of the car
LED Blue Lights fro the dashboard
Stainless steel back box 4" with 2" silencer
The most up-to-date K&N57I Induction Kit which is only just released recently.

Further work to follow...

NB This car is for sale next April if anyone is interested? Company car will follow, so this car will be surplus to requirements. Very well looked after and handles amazingly well around corners. Full service history and serviced every 10,000 miles. The petrol/cost of running the car is far ahead of most other cars!

With all the modification I have done to the car. Adrian Flux charged me EXACTLY the same price as I was being charged previously by Tesco for the car when it had nothing done to it (factory standard). And Tesco were the cheapest online! Any questions, then PM me.

More photos will follow shortly.

Attachments

• Picture 008.jpg
    Picture 008.jpg
    733.3 KB · Views: 481
  • Picture 013.jpg
    Picture 013.jpg
    601 KB · Views: 493
  • Picture 011.jpg
    Picture 011.jpg
    455.6 KB · Views: 497
  • Picture 009.jpg
    Picture 009.jpg
    738.2 KB · Views: 811
  • Picture 017.jpg
    Picture 017.jpg
    589.6 KB · Views: 2,388
not bad, why did you need to get it re-sprayed? And how is it lowered 55mm?

Plenty of things weren't colour coded ... ie

wing mirrors
front bonnet (fog area)
side skirt
lower lip of the rear bonnet
other bits...

You can't spray those parts and leave the rest otherwise the new paint is not in unison with the previous coat. It needs to look the same, hence the re-spray. I got it for a good price, albeit still a cost!

How is it lowered? I bought the springs + dampers from Matt Humphries.

have you got any pics side on as i'm tempted by that suspension. what tyres do u have 195/45/15s?

I'll post some more pictures this weekend.

Yes, I have those tyres and I have plenty of clearance over speed bumps and so forth. I would defo say that 35mm is not low enough... 55mm is the minimum you should go for. I would love another 15mm actually. It is a comfortable ride and much smoother. I was going to put whiteline anti-roll bars in there also, but we will see.

While your getting pictures, I'd like a measurement between the floor and the bottom of the front bumper, if it's not too much hassle :)

how you do the front grill looks nice i like it

real smart car pal keep it up

cheers for the support mate.

As for the bonnet, i got some guy in yeadon to do it... he sprayed the car and did the mesh. he folded it back and glued it with some black 'gack'

can't wait to get mine a bit lower now :p How come you didn't colour code the doot handles when it was re-sprayed?

Nice facelift facelift dude, completely missed this blog! Very nice colour, looks edible lol.

Good job!

Back