160SR Performance

Glen

Club Member
what performance parts are available for this model. how restrictive is the exhuast system for this car. from what i read there isnt any performance manifolds for this car would it have to be custom job. also i read a few things about coilover where exactly do you get them from ?

is there any sites for parts for the 160 sr i should hopefully get my 160sr at the weekend (Y)

Hi,

Start with the K&N Nissan Note air panel filter. Contary to what other people state on the forum, it definately improves BHp and throttle response, but this could be linked to my induction trumpet. Check out my thread on the cold air feed trumpet which i have installed by removing the passenger side fog light and modifying the air box inlet to take a 80mm pipe and jubilee clip.

I have just fitted the Eibach Sports line spring kit which lowers the car 40mm and really improves the handling a feel of the car.

These 3 basic mods have really livened up my 160 SR and has cost me under £200, bargain. Next mods will be NGK uridium spark plugs and custom stainless exhaust, but my s14a is taking priority at the moment. (360 bhp and rising grrgrrgrr )

Back