Your favorite beer?

Everyone loves beer or cidre so I want know what are people really drinking. Your favorite beer or cider, Ale or Lager. Try to post a pic.

My fav

Pilsner+Urquell.jpg

I have different favourites for different moments...

Current favourite all round lager has to be:
peroni.jpg

Current favourite for a hot day has to be:
SanMiguelFrescaAlcoholicDrink1.jpg

(Cheaper than Corona, included in Tesco multi buys and tastes about the same)

Favourite real ale by a country mile:
Sharp-Doom-Bar.jpg

I Have a real ale brewery about 25 minute walk from me - the rebellion brewery. Second tuesday of each month is members night, bring a couple of guests and drink as much as you want for free!!

its a real friendly place, you go in to pick up some beer and they have what is available that day out for you to sample, you help your self to as much as you want. Thye have tables and chairs out side so you can enjoy your sample pints in the sun, I have never seen them say to anyone "no more". If you are ever down this way very worth a visit:
http://www.rebellionbeer.co.uk/
There are a few youtube vids of us at members nights going quickly down hill!

I am loving this stuff at the moment!

003746.jpg

Kopparberg strawberry and lime, tastes so glorious. Like Arnold said though, this stuff is SO expensive in pubs, £4 a bottle around here and that's not even a pints-worth!

I am loving this stuff at the moment!

003746.jpg

Kopparberg strawberry and lime, tastes so glorious. Like Arnold said though, this stuff is SO expensive in pubs, £4 a bottle around here and that's not even a pints-worth!

All their stuff tastes really nice. I just wander how much of a real cider it is. There is now way they can pack all the flavours in naturally.

I can't choose between them, but my two favourites are Badger Golden Glory (tastes like peach) or Wells Banana Bread Beer (may sound strange, but it tastes lovely) :p

23773011_H.jpg

wells-banana-bread-beer.jpg

Speaking of Badger's, I love their Fursty Ferret, and their Golden Champion is also very good. In fact, I haven't had a bad one from Badger's so far!

Back