Your Fav Song?

micra_tom

MICRA FTW!
Hey everyone just thought id start a thread to see if anyone has anything in common (music wise?)

So basicaly what im wondering is what is your Fav song that is out right now?
Or whats your fav song of all time??

Ill start it off
Now: John Legend - Green Light
All Time: Solu Music - Fade OR Ear Dis - Hey girl

:grinning:

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
im with james and curtis love me hip hop rnb and some dance tunes but have you herd the other song with the same tune as guru josh it has a lady singing in it singing holding me holding me baby kissing me kissing me baby

OP
OP
micra_tom

micra_tom

MICRA FTW!
Iv just been searching through youtube for songs, and iv found all the songs i used to like when i was about 15, and they still sound good...
T-pain - im in love with a stripper? omg still sounds good when you have it at full volume with a sub!!

Makrakin08

Ex. Club Member
ive got loads of fav's but my all time fav song is Paul weller / Changing man and Da Hool - Meet Her At The Love Parade
Big hardcore trance dance fan though :S a like a bit of everything :D

Got two personal faves atm
DJ Tiesto - Adagio for Strings
Zombie Nation - Kernkraft 400
They're oldies and overplayed but thats why I'm loving them atm :laugh:

esha

Ex. Club Member
Its quite tough trying to pick a fave song! Doesnt make it easier cos i like a few differnt genres! Top tunes would prob be

Metallica - Enter sandman and Unforgiven
U2 - Elevation

Divine inspiration - The way (great summer tune!)
DJ Quicksilver - Bellissima

And anything hardcore as a rule, reach for the lasers!!!!

Scott Cruz

Ex. Club Member
I like my music, so its a bit hard for me to pick one all time fav. I am mostly into classic rock and metal, so heres a bunch that get a lot of airtime in my house and in my car!

Metallica - Enter Sandman
Ac/Dc -Back in Black
Ted Nugent -Stranglehold
Animals - House of the rising sun
Skynyrd - Simple man
CCR - Bad moon rising

New songs, um, Kings of Leon - sex on fire. Thats pretty good.

hoodedreeper

Ex. Club Member
Bon Jovi - Living On A Prayer
Guns n Roses - Sweet Child O Mine
Metallica - Enter Sandman
CKY - Escape From Hells View
DJ Tiesto - Adagio for Strings

cant think of any more

OP
OP
micra_tom

micra_tom

MICRA FTW!

OMG i have been trying to find this song for the past 3 weeks (didnt no what it was called!) YES I AGREE THIS IS A BRILLIANT SONG!!! :unclesam:

Oh and Hoodreeper i totaly forgot about this song DJ Tiesto - Adagio for Strings
- the live version at the TMF awards was brilliant!! - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=87_nPQECOfI

hoodedreeper

Ex. Club Member
Yeah seen that video before! Dammit....now i wanna go clubbing!

Yeah CKY rule! Could name some other great songs but doubt many people know about them lol

*cough* 96 Quite Bitter Beings,Flesh Into Gear,Attached At The Hip,Triple Manic State *cough*

MicraFish

Rollin' with Diesel and V8 Power
Yeah CKY rule! Could name some other great songs but doubt many people know about them lol

*cough* 96 Quite Bitter Beings,Flesh Into Gear,Attached At The Hip,Triple Manic State *cough*

Thats the thing with CKY, hardly anyone has heard of them, which is shocking 'cos they're just amazing!
Shock and Terror, Frenetic Amnesic... the whole of IDR...
Familiar Realm, Deceit is Striking Gold, Don't hold your Breath - the list just goes on and on.
Even the early Foreign Objects stuff is fantastic.

Hooded Reeper and Micrafish urge their fellow MSCers to Force Change Now and listen to CKY!!

pixieness

Ex. Club Member
Yay for Avenged Sevenfold and Pendulum! This is a hard one to answer, isn't it?

I'm also loving Elbow at the moment, in particular On a Day Like This. When I first heard it I just wanted to play it over and over and over, it made my heart glow with joy and happiness.

Anything by Queen.
Any Rat Pack tune (I love Sammy Davis Jr).
Pink Floyd, particularly Dark Side of the Moon album.

I cannot possibly choose. I give up!!!!