You know your a micra owner when....

DO like this last one (Y) You could add in the end : To all those 1.5 TDI drivers.

You go Woohooooooo the micra k13 is on television!
You drive past and stare at the k13 at your local dealer!
You make a game! For you and your friends to Call micra when they see K11 only!
You never shut up about micra! And defend it when its being slated!
When people look in amazement at the micra thats just taken them, and the roar of a good engine ;).

I <3 Micra

When people look in amazement at the micra thats just taken them, and the roar of a good engine ;).

I <3 Micra

(Y)Amen

I <3 Micra
thats kinda like me lol :blush:

When you're barely doing 120km/h on the motorway and a silky Audi RS 2010 sharply slows down and two young sh''s look at you and laugh ironically only to see your middle finger stuck on the window ...

...personal experience...

you know your a micra owner when you smile and wave at all the rival cars when you see them broke down on the road side :D

ie(saxos and puntos)

you know your a micra owner when you pursuade your brother, sister and mum to all get one ... we now have a 3 door 1.0 a 5 door 1.0 a 3 door 1.3 and a 5 door 1.3 between us ... the neighbours must think we are breeding them :laugh:

you know your a micra owner when you pursuade your brother, sister and mum to all get one ... we now have a 3 door 1.0 a 5 door 1.0 a 3 door 1.3 and a 5 door 1.3 between us ... the neighbours must think we are breeding them :laugh:

your the reason no1 else can get a new 1 then haha. thats how a family should be(Y)

Oy, Reg - leave my Renaul, AHEM, Micra out of this :p. And, yes, the mirrors actually have Renault written on them :blush:.

:laugh:
i really dont mind them as the stuff done to them is nice looking,just the probs people get with em,,,is annoying for a newish car.
back to the thread,,,,
criticism of the micra,,gets the owner seething like a viper.....

Back