'Y' Shaped Silicone Hosing???

Squizza

Ex. Club Member
Hi Peeps,

Hope no-one is gonna shoot me however I'm trying to replicate the 250bhp White K11 micra with the twin air vents and square reg, however I will be linking the two vents up to my GA16 Airbox...
To aid this a 'Y' Shaped Silcone Pipe would be of great benefit, is there such thing and where can I buy???

Cheers,
Luke

Just like that, but off to buy some tomorra think one vent is gonna lead straight onto radiator and the other vent straight to airbox, so a very slight change of plan :D

think am just gonna have one of two vents linked up to airbox now, one onto radiator and bonnet spacers to increase air flow...
cos I seem to be the only micra on this forum having big problems with heat!

think am just gonna have one of two vents linked up to airbox now, one onto radiator and bonnet spacers to increase air flow...
cos I seem to be the only micra on this forum having big problems with heat!

You run 4-2-1 mani Squizza?

How'd you mean problems mate always running hot?

yeah a ashley 4-2-1 with no lambda sensor... when it gets hot it starts to burn the standard hoses, stutters, bogs and unless given loads of revs stall when setting off :(
Done some research and its due to being too hot hot, the temp guage is only about 2/3 up tho...

yeah a ashley 4-2-1 with no lambda sensor... when it gets hot it starts to burn the standard hoses, stutters, bogs and unless given loads of revs stall when setting off :(
Done some research and its due to being too hot hot, the temp guage is only about 2/3 up tho...

Hmm maybe check the thermostat is working ok mate? Mine gets alot of abuse & the Temp never goes above half way! Also the coolant hoses are in good nick & the water pumps doing its job..

If you wanting engine bay temps down you could do a heat sheild like this...

3.jpg

I've tried to start a thread on general discussion k11 section on here to get a list of all mods poss on cg10...
your engine bay looks really interesting, I can tell tho strangely it not particually then engine itself, yeah the manifold aint helping but its really hot under the bonnet, gonna try heat wrap, vents either side of reg on recess and bonnet spacers :)

Back