X02A - Or should we say K13?

What!!! If it looked like the drawing, it's an updated K11 if anything. The headlights have a K12 flavour to them, but it's def more K11... However, if it's the car in the pictures then it's not like anything Micra. YUK!

Isn't this the Suzuki/Nissan venture that's being built in India? It certainly looks like a small Suzuki with a Nissan Grill (Like Vauxhall do). Mentioned it in another thread a while back... I don't think many on here will like/appreciate it, though it does go back to the original small car ideals of the original Micra and those that came before.

Ah, Suzuki do it as the MR Wagon.

5n the Second video, anyone know what the Green car in the showroom is? The Blue thing's a Cube (WANT ONE!)...

holy crap it looks like a car made by that indian car company Tata and a squashed version of the suzuki swift. not good not good...

all im going to say is oh dear and that i will not be buying one in a hurry or ever come to think of it shame on those designers
excuse me spelling lol

Nissan have spent a long time building their reputation for reliable cars up since the early '80s, it would appear that they are now trying too hard to be fashionable with their cars at the expense of reliability, those people that have grown to know Nissan as a reliable car maker are going to be severely disappointed with the new models that are designed in conjunction with European designers/manufacturers, in my opinion the company are heading backwards in reliability compared to past years, and yes Alien10 it does look like a styling exersise on a Clio.

the car that changed europes mind on what a car could do and should do was a datsun 510......... a nissan. the most reliable car of the 90's???? well i drive one and most of us on here have one too.

the most unreliable car of the 00-'s??? the k12 micra. need i say more?

this car is the opitomy of the french and korean thinking of business men and not car lovers like nissan used to be, i mean a k10 witha supercharger and turbo? the skyline GTR... the 300zx, the 200sx, the pulsar, the bluebird turbo, the satgea, the 350R..................they have lost it. they are just out to make money. like perodua or legier (another company that's lost it used to be F1 team)

can someone post a link to "the new k12 thread" from back in 2002 or what ever the year was? All these comments sound the same.

Back