WTD: road legal 3dr phI/II k11

I get so frustrated not having one, even though i have on paper a far better car, it's like I don't and I can't stop thinking about good old Mike

I had to let one go couple of months ago due to no funds but with the way this Primera is going I think I'm gonna have to let it go as it's costing far too much to fix.

not looking to spend any more than what a set of 17s and some cams would get me, I bought my old one which was mint for £200 so I know there is some bargains to be had out there :) not expecting £200 but you know what I mean.

Either the very first phase or the second phase (with the grille still seperate to the bonnet) but whatever,

let me know, no rush really anything except a green one as runs bad luck in the family lol

Yeah that would of been such a good purchase Karl, car has left me out of pocket ever since, I really couldn't manage to get it even at the price it was for. But it's like I've still got rear calipers, ABS sensors, and a couple of quite worrying looking rusty bits sorted on my prim before I can start to think it won't cost me much. Micra never did let me down whatsoever I just spent too much on bits haha

Back