WTD: Lightned & Balanced Flywheel for Preface 1LTR

How much you looking for that TScass ?? I may in the future plan to fit a 1.3 gearbox providing its for the pre-face gearbox!

J

OK well bump on this.. still looking, dont want to know if anyone has one thats probably theirs to keep and currently in use daily etc!!, it something im looking for my car.. so if anyone has FOR SALE, then am interested!!

Cheers..

J

yeh got 1 ready for you know its in my car fitted 1.3
:)
you sound interested though must come to the clear conclusion that you are at the mercy of the seller's.
and even though you very interested they cannot be off the shelef parts unless msc doc help you.

OK well bump on this.. still looking,
dont want to know if anyone has one thats probably theirs to keep and currently in use daily etc!!, .
it something im looking for my car.. so if anyone has FOR SALE, then am interested!! Cheers..J

you got to be glad someone else has it......just close eyes and think vroom vroom

just take yours to a local machinist J, half hour job on a basic lathe, and the p/f 1.0 ones have a shallow dish which makes them easy to balance

Yeh fix up man.your stopping progress.and get me a spigole ring while you there'$ a good lad :)
you,re welcome to that factory spigot thingy of mine zed ? i,ve been using a modded mower blade balancer lately :)

mEWYa6FHgCMsI1V34vXLDFw.jpg

P6240001.JPG

What the ,,,,,,,,, you talking about frank! centrifugal mower balancer gizm from nizm? afraid you'll have the eyeranians onto you on you soon just like in the film how they found you.bbrap don't forget the vest!:)

spighole territory's mine

the spigot for my weird antics. GA flywheel to cg13 engine . leaving a little gap.where cg13 is snug flywheel.
Bhaaaaaa! no funds at the minute will have to wait :).
minor thing really.

just take yours to a local machinist J, half hour job on a basic lathe, and the p/f 1.0 ones have a shallow dish which makes them easy to balance

Hi frank, id rather have one ready to go on when i next need to fit a clutch etc, as my car is a daily drivr i cant afford to take off road etc, just easier this way for me!

Back