WTD: K11 3dr rolling shell + bits !

Hi guys,

some may remember me... used to have a white 3 door, solid it... the bug never left and I am here now looking for another!

I am looking for a shell with nothing but glass and it having suspension and wheels. Bootlid, engine, lights, interior etc not needed! Shell does not have to be mint, I am looking to spend a max £200 on a shell. A very tight budget but I bought mine with a little MOT and left for that, so it is possible. white in colour preferably ! ! !

PARTS WANTED: In no order or hurry:

March bootlid
March G# front and rear bumpers! (jap plate recess @ front and bootlid handle recess @rear !
GENUINE: Nismo rear splitter !
GENUINE: Nismo front splitter !
GENUINE: Nissan rain guards
Dash pod !
phase IIII Sport + door cards !
super S rear interior trims (arm rest ones)

that's it for now, I'll be sure to put some more stuff up as time continues! And I am going to become a member again.

I miss the micra scene, haha!

John B Roberts.

Yeh I have all of that !................................................................................................................................................................................ Erm , no I don't my mistake !
Good luck with your search .

hehehe worth while mission. hopefully someone on here will have a shell. willing to go more just like i say, bought my road going one for that...

Back