WTD: High comp engine

Harlen

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Supporter
Hi all

Getting a bit bored of the Micra, craving more power and my insurance aren't letting me do that. I'm on the verge of selling up and getting another MX5 but I really don't want it to end like that - the Micra's a great car, I've spent a lot of money making it perfect and I don't want to have to start from square one again! The only thing I can get away with doing is keeping it N/A.

So I'm after a CG13 high compression engine to go into mine. I don't have the time or knowledge to do it at the moment, usually I'm all for learning by doing but I'm so busy with college and work.

Preferably looking for something with uprated cams fitted too, so all I'll be needing to do is fit a good induction kit and a proper exhaust (and most likely get a remap)

Cheers

OP
OP
Harlen

Harlen

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Supporter
If it helps I'm aiming for 120hp~ or so. Considered the GA16DE option but what's the point when it's so heavy?

OP
OP
Harlen

Harlen

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Supporter
Milton Keynes - probably should've said :D

and cheers chogy will take a look

only issue is like i say, don't really have the time to source and build a high comp engine - i know it's a long shot but ideally i just want to swap the engine over.

Belly93

to turbo or new lump :/ hmmm
if you wernt to far away i would of built one if you just wanted a high comp 1.3 with 1.0 pistons if you found an engine but a bit fat

OP
OP
Harlen

Harlen

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Supporter
if you wernt to far away i would of built one if you just wanted a high comp 1.3 with 1.0 pistons if you found an engine but a bit fat
No worries dude, I chucked this up pretty much on the off chance that someone might be selling up. Not expecting to find anything really but don't ask don't get