WTD: Few K11 parts needed (BOLNEY ATTENDEES PLEASE CHK)

Ok well i should be attending the Bolney meet this saturday and my friend who bought my K11 should be coming with me.

Basically i just wanted to check if anyone coming has any spare parts which he needs.

He needs:- Front drivers and passengers door cards, Super S spoiler (some muppet stole the original!), a parcel shelf and one door window winder :eek:

In addition to this he is interested in adding a Janspeed manifold/decat so if anyone has one available that'd be great also.

Thanks for your time :)

I have spoiler, but is in primer w/out screws, surely he wants this lol
How you been anyway?

Craig said:
I have spoiler, but is in primer w/out screws, surely he wants this lol
How you been anyway?

Hi Craig, im well thank you. You?

Great news to hear you have the spoiler, i'll let him know. Any idea of price??

Are you still driving your 1ltr or have you upgraded? Fitted that backbox i sold you yet :d

Lol yes, I finally got round to fitting that, it did fall off, but that is another story lol.
Prob want about 50 quid for is as they are 80 from erm the place that sells them.
You still got the NX?
Let me know, Craig,
Craig :D

Craig said:
Lol yes, I finally got round to fitting that, it did fall off, but that is another story lol.
Prob want about 50 quid for is as they are 80 from erm the place that sells them.
You still got the NX?
Let me know, Craig,
Craig :D

Oops sorry to hear that. Thanks Craig and I will let you know asap.

Nx is still going strong thanks. Are you going to be at Bolney this Saturday?

FAO Craig.

If you are coming to Bolney tomorrow don't worry about bringing the spoiler, micra owner friend is not coming so will arrange postage if thats ok. I'll be in touch asap.

Cheers.

Back