write off!!!!!! :( parts anyone???

kriss12345

Buy & Sell Member
hey guys, i am no longer a micra driver as i wrote my car off last night in the crappy conditions, i am waitig to find out from the insurence what they want to do with the car as its not worth jack to them so yea i was gunna let you guys tell me what parts you would like from it...(everything is standard)... and name a price to see if its worth breaking it for people on here.

cheers kriss

Manny

Ex. Club Member
hey guys, i am no longer a micra driver as i wrote my car off last night in the crappy conditions, i am waitig to find out from the insurence what they want to do with the car as its not worth jack to them so yea i was gunna let you guys tell me what parts you would like from it...(everything is standard)... and name a price to see if its worth breaking it for people on here.

cheers kriss

sorry to hear this kriss.

OP
OP
K

kriss12345

Buy & Sell Member
Whats the damage? What engine?

all the damage is to the rear and o/s as it spun into a wall/some poor granny's kia. it is the 1.0 k11 pre facelift manual. as i said before i might just sell it in bits on here so if anyone wants parts cheap then let me know what u want nd how much u willing to pay ect...

cheers kriss

OP
OP
K

kriss12345

Buy & Sell Member
i have been told its not worth anything to them so there letting me keep it. *thumbs up* so anyone wanting parts from a 1.0, k11, 3 door, with 78 ish on the clock then let me know so i can make a list of parts to remove as the car needs to be gone in 3-4 weeks as its parked on my friends land atm. :p. so yea pm me or post here and ill pm you. :). cheers.

B14KLR

Ex. Club Member
if the gearbox doesnt sell, i'll have the reverse light switch.also the boot seal if its not trashed. £20 posted? thanks

OP
OP
K

kriss12345

Buy & Sell Member
car is going within the next few days as some complications have arison about storage so it you want any parts let me know quick so i can get them removed before the car gets scrapped. both front wings are fine few scratches here and there all of the front end is fine and ask me about rear parts and ill let you know asap. anyone want engine or gear box as they will now go cheap as i dont want to waste a good engine or gearbox when it could go to 1 of you guys, im completely open to offers now so just pm me. :)

OP
OP
K

kriss12345

Buy & Sell Member
yeah manifold. :)
You can look for delivery costs at http://www.interparcel.com/

ive had a go at getting it off today but the bolts seem to be seized so i am going to try again tomorrow in the light as it got dark whilst i was fiddleing with it trying to get it off but yea, i will try again tomorrow. :).

looking at this site i think the postage will be 20-25 pounds but will get exact price when its off so can weigh nd size up as i just estimated it. :)

OP
OP
K

kriss12345

Buy & Sell Member
im from chorley near preston lancs and im not sure on a price to be honest

ok well ill see about postage do you want all wireing cut from the loom or just the conector peices and do you want the head light itself? and as for offers seriously make me an offer im not bothered how much as long as im getting money back from the car to go towards my new one. :)

Are the headlights the same for pre facelift and facelift if so i am interested in them and its the connecters off the loom into the main light im after, As for price the connectors couple of quid lights if they fit... not so sure no so good at this dealing mullarky lol

OP
OP
K

kriss12345

Buy & Sell Member
Are the headlights the same for pre facelift and facelift if so i am interested in them and its the connecters off the loom into the main light im after, As for price the connectors couple of quid lights if they fit... not so sure no so good at this dealing mullarky lol

couple of quid is fine for the conectors, lights ide put at 8 - 10 pounds per side. i dont know if they will fit but some one on here will know.
cheers.