workshop handbook

G

GKY

Hi, I am going to buy a 1.0S for my wife. I just figure it out that it is a K-11, etc., & find this website.

I know that I can buy Haynes manual for the car but I want the workshop handbook. I can only find the one for K-12 via www.workshopmanuals.co.uk. Anyone has any idea how/where can I download one (I can download the workshop handbook via the sxoc.co.uk for my s14s)?? Many thanks.

P.S. Should the issue of tyre traction is sorted, the K-11 modified by Raceworx may be one of the fastest around, ... Even a standard SR-20 engine is very powerful for a small car like K-11.

GKY

C

chie

is this the official nissan manual you are talking about? im after one of these aswell lol i have hunted high and low and have seen k10 on ebay and the electrical k11 one but the bloke wanted like 70 quid just for that chapter :S

OP
OP
G

GKY

chie said:
is this the official nissan manual you are talking about? im after one of these aswell lol i have hunted high and low and have seen k10 on ebay and the electrical k11 one but the bloke wanted like 70 quid just for that chapter :S

Many thanks, chie. Yeah, it is the official Nissan workshop manual that I am looking for, ... I guess I may have to give up the idea of looking for one and settle for a Haynes manual (it should be OK for my purpose but I would like the official one if I can get hold of one at low cost).

70 pounds just for a chapter :devil: :devil: this is ransom. www.workshopmanuals.co.uk, a for-profit company(??), charges 10 pounds for the K12 manual (either download directly at 87MB or delivered in forms of CD-ROM). For the s13 or s14 manuals, I download it directly from sxoc for free, ... (non-member can also access the forum, just like this forum).

Anyway, it is good to know there is a club for Micra. I am expecting to collect the car tomorrow. I get to find a day with good weather to clean & polish it, etc.

GKY