woo-hoo, I just brought another K11

neilos

Ex. Club Member
woo-hoo, I just brought another K11 - Now with Pics

Well, after getting rid of my fuel guzzler 2001 1.4SE, I've just brought a R plate 1.3 GX, hopefully it's more econimcal before Nissan tinkered with the emissions...:doh:

It's a one owner, funny enough, the owner lives about 5 mins walk from me...

R plate, 1.3GX, dark green, 58k miles with a full service history.

I pick it up tomorrow, however, it's in a right state, so this weekend will be spent getting spotless.:grinning:

This is now my 4th K11...o_O

When you say its in a right state, do you mean its full of crap! or its actually got dents etc all over it

Get some pictures up!

When you say its in a right state, do you mean its full of crap! or its actually got dents etc all over it

Get some pictures up!

It's in a right state, full of crap and doesn't look as if it's been cleaned for about a year. How anyone can part ex a car in and not hand it over clean, is beyond me. Anyhoo, I ain't complaining, as one of my hobbies is actually detailing cars, sad I know....fwn

Only damage I've seen so far is a scratch down the passenger door. Looks like half of it will come out, other half will need repairing.

Anywaaaaaay, I'll try and get some before and after snaps up over the weekend. Woo-hoo, can't wait till tomorrow....:love:

Okay, spent the majority of today washing and cleaning out the inside of the Micra.

Picked it up this morning, and I must admit, it was minging. Think the previous owner didn't clean it for several years and at somepoint seemed to of transported half her garden in it...fwn

Anyway, here's a few pics after she was cleaned. And she's still not clean enough for my liking...

Micra+After_1.jpg

Micra+After_2.jpg

Micra+After_3.jpg

Back