Wont start :(

hey everyone, not sure if anyone can help but here we go...

i have a k11 1.0 1998 equation

my car has been fine for the past two years no problems have come up.

But about 3 weeks ago my car just turned off as i came to a stop.
i left it for about an hour or so an it started again. later that night it wouldnt start again, so i called out recovery to get it started.
the guy said that the engine was flooded so he hooked up the battery to one of his and turned the car over for 5-10 mins and it finaly started.

went for a long drive and then the next day it wouldnt start again, so out come the recovery and he said that the sparks were covered in petrol so he put them on my stove to warm them up and said i should get some new ones and this should do the trick.

so i replaced the sparks and for about a week it was fine, started first time. but the other day i went to start it and just doesnt go. when i try to start it, it sounds like the battery is dying.

ive had some people say that it could be the distro cap or the ht leads or it could be the starter motor.

does anyone have a clue?

hey everyone, not sure if anyone can help but here we go...

i have a k11 1.0 1998 equation

my car has been fine for the past two years no problems have come up.

But about 3 weeks ago my car just turned off as i came to a stop.
i left it for about an hour or so an it started again. later that night it wouldnt start again, so i called out recovery to get it started.
the guy said that the engine was flooded so he hooked up the battery to one of his and turned the car over for 5-10 mins and it finaly started.

went for a long drive and then the next day it wouldnt start again, so out come the recovery and he said that the sparks were covered in petrol so he put them on my stove to warm them up and said i should get some new ones and this should do the trick.

so i replaced the sparks and for about a week it was fine, started first time. but the other day i went to start it and just doesnt go. when i try to start it, it sounds like the battery is dying.

ive had some people say that it could be the distro cap or the ht leads or it could be the starter motor.

does anyone have a clue?
ten minutes of solid turning over would do your starter absolutley no favours!! fwn

superls

K10 Tuner
with petrol on the plugs is either a few things, theres no spark to fire the petrol, or your cranking with your foot on the gas.

and yea if he cranked for 10mins non stop he wants sacking.