Wire up electric wing mirrors

Hi guys I have a 55 plate micra s 5 door (facelift) I think lol I have manual wing mirrors now I've just fitted tweeters and like a fool cut the handles off the mirrors and now the have no tension and now wont stay still

My question is I got a switch and electric mirrows but I don't seem to have the wire for the switch behind the fuse cover or any behind the door cards can it be done or because I don't have the wireing to start with then its just a no go lol

Thanks

OP
OP
Brockyneo
The switch has its own harness and wires,would just be a case of finding a diagram or colour code for the micras mirror wires to marry up to.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Micra Sports Club mobile app

Right I've taken a look (weather not helping lol) and as far as I can see if I go to the local scrap yard and take the door looms out of a car with electric Mirrows then I should be able to plug them into the electric mirrows once I've got them my only problem is I have the switch and had fuse board cover off and had a look around but cannot seem to find the plug that goes into the window switch does anyone know where it might be hidden or is it part of the main loom and if you have it you have it lol

Thanks

OP
OP
Brockyneo
The loom for my window switch was taped up behind where the switch panel is for the mirrors,headlight adust ect. The problem with mine there were no looms to link from the door wiring to the switch.

I have some wireing and plugs just non to fit the switch I'll Yale a photo later and post it on but I'll get the front door looms with the correct wires for the mirrows its just the switch that's stopping me

Thanks

OP
OP
Brockyneo
The loom for my window switch was taped up behind where the switch panel is for the mirrors,headlight adust ect. The problem with mine there were no looms to link from the door wiring to the switch.

here are some pics behind the fuse cover not sure what there for but the small one i was hoping to be the one for the switch but its half the size :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170420-213540.png
    Screenshot_20170420-213540.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 343
  • Screenshot_20170420-213545.png
    Screenshot_20170420-213545.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 304
  • Screenshot_20170420-213552.png
    Screenshot_20170420-213552.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 320
No wires from the doors to the switch. I have the connection for the switch and it has power but not to the door
Well I am trying to figure this out the looms are different... if you have base model then the door looms will not bear able to upgrade.

some looms have the switch part for the mirrors, but most don't.

24125AX676.

has the right socket, but I'm.not sure if would run through to the switch.

in terms of layouts/. schemas, if you google the part code... and find amayama site it will tell show you what spec the loom is compatible with. presumably SPORT, Elegance would all have the electric mirrors.

Also if you put in your vin then it will show you all the parts for your car with the schemas.

I'd be ready to buy the loom but then taking the door off to switch is seems like a mammoth task!

Best of luck,
Raj

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-19 at 21.07.16.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-19 at 21.07.16.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 45

Well I am trying to figure this out the looms are different... if you have base model then the door looms will not bear able to upgrade.

some looms have the switch part for the mirrors, but most don't.

24125AX676.

has the right socket, but I'm.not sure if would run through to the switch.

in terms of layouts/. schemas, if you google the part code... and find amayama site it will tell show you what spec the loom is compatible with. presumably SPORT, Elegance would all have the electric mirrors.

Also if you put in your vin then it will show you all the parts for your car with the schemas.

I'd be ready to buy the loom but then taking the door off to switch is seems like a mammoth task!

Best of luck,
Raj
Screenshot 2023-11-19 at 21.07.16.png