Wiper speed select ----------------

Ok, i have an M reg k11 and only have 2 speed wiper selection, and id like to have 3 speed basically an intermitant wiper ever few seconds then speed 2 and 3.. i changed my wiper stalk which has the 3 selec speed but still has 2 speeds on it!! bloody thing, is there anything id need to add like a relay or some sort to the wiper loom if thats right, is there a way i could get 3 speed selct out of it..

Hope i make sence here.

Thanks in advance....

J

There's a little box that controls the wipers you need to add on but th wiring for it may not be alreay on your car. On Almera GTi's the control thing is on the passenger side under the dashboard. K11's may be the same.

There's a little box that controls the wipers you need to add on but th wiring for it may not be alreay on your car. On Almera GTi's the control thing is on the passenger side under the dashboard. K11's may be the same.

yes there is a relay near the motor (on the baulkhead) but there is no plug or loom tho :eek:

Hi Sjackson, thanks for your reply, so the area i need to look would be passenger, if it has some sort of connection then i would need to add this box to enable the intermittant wiper to work providing i have the wiring for it thee, its abit like electric windows which i got from a late K11, i didnt have no wiring there to plug the electric windows loom in to for it to work so i had to extend the wires thru the door to the other side of the door and wire it up.... bloody rediculous, nissan dont make a loom thats standard in all k11.... ill have a check tommorow..

cheers..

J

So Frank, is there a way it can be done or a dead end thought?

J

it looks a right mission J, my blue k11 has no relay or plug or wires, and the plug on the motor looks different too, on the red k11 fwn (probably a complete loom change job !)
just lift the stalk and count to 2 lol

it looks a right mission J, my blue k11 has no relay or plug or wires, and the plug on the motor looks different too, on the red k11 fwn (probably a complete loom change job !)
just lift the stalk and count to 2 lol

LoooooL, ok i see..... ill work something out and let you know what does work... If i can .....

Cheers frank aprreciated!!

J

Back