Wiper and radio problem

Hi i seem to have problems regarding my wipers and radio.
Everytime i turn the ignition on the wiper and radio works, but soon as i start the car they stop working, i have check all the fuses in the car and in the engine bay, there all ok. Im out of ideas on what could be causing this. Its a 1993 K11 5 door, import.

I've just been through a similar thing and I checked all the fuses and relays to try and find a fault with my dashboard. If your fuses are ok then it is worth checking the relays. In mine (99 K11) there are three under the bonnet and four next to the fuses. All together 6 are identical, so it was a simple matter to swap them around to see if anything changed. Actually, if you take them out one at a time and then turn on the ignition and see what has stopped working, you can identify which one is responsible for the wipers. Then, swap with one from a different circuit and see if the wiper problem goes away when you start the engine, if it does you know the relay is faulty. Make absolutely sure you only swap like for like, as long as the code numbers are he same you will be ok.
I does sound like a relay could be working with the ignition but not when the engine is running.
Hope that is of some use.