Winter 29.11.2008 Ferrybridge Meet

Antony

Ex. Club Member
after my last thread, and speaking to citizens advise. they said that as i was managment, fraternizing in any way with any other member of staff is gross misconduct. so i handed in my notice and am having an interview at a branch of the abbey for assistant bank manager..

but untill monday. im free as a bird..

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
after my last thread, and speaking to citizens advise. they said that as i was managment, fraternizing in any way with any other member of staff is gross misconduct. so i handed in my notice and am having an interview at a branch of the abbey for assistant bank manager..

but untill monday. im free as a bird..

gutted for you mate

i somehow managed to get the time off work so i shall be coming may bring my mate who`s just passed his test if he`s free trying to convince him to get a k11

nissanmicrak12

Ex. Club Member
all i can say is i hope it aint gunna snow.... lol my lass said im not going if it is lol!!!!!it has been today!grrrrr lmao,(crosses fingers and hopes for no snow on sat lol!)

lmao!

Rob..

Ex. Club Member
Ooh snow, car parks, me... what a mix :p. remember leavin work durin a break earlier this year just to slide about on the car park... Fun

OP
OP
pjg1979

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
So what cars are we expecting here? I have a facelift K11, and I know a few of you have pre-facelifts. Is there any K10's this time or K12's for that matter I know El used to have one but she got rid for some reason, lol, don't know why it looked great for a K12.

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
mine is just the same as yours pjg its the phase 2 facelift but have the phase 1 bumpers on i no there is elle in her civic me in my k11 andy in his k12 and i cant fully remember who else is coming from up north with me lol oh mick in his k12 its lookin good actualy and curtis might be there in his new re built k10 so need to get my batteries sorted for my cam

OP
OP
pjg1979

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
Sorta Bad News Guys, I've been Feeling Like CR*P since last Friday and I've been off work since, yesterday I thought I was getting better till last night and I was having hot and cold spells my whole body felt heavy. I hope by Saturday I will be feeling better enough to drive, but at the mo it looks I might be a no-show.

Antony

Ex. Club Member
it cant be man flu you big Girl....

in all seriousness, turn a shot glass upsidedown, fill the recess with vodka and mix it with black pepper and snort it.

thatl clear any cold, sniffles, bunged up noses or anything.....

see you on saturday.

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
it cant be man flu you big Girl....

in all seriousness, turn a shot glass upsidedown, fill the recess with vodka and mix it with black pepper and snort it.

thatl clear any cold, sniffles, bunged up noses or anything.....

see you on saturday.

haha some hill billy remedies there come on suck it up and get down or am gona hunt ya down

Robb

Site Supporter
Last time i felt as bad as you describe i took a hearty dose of sleeping pills mid afternoon, woke up the next morning feeling a million bucks.

OP
OP
pjg1979

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
Feeling better today than yesterday but still feeling sick, our lass bought be some hagen darz ice cream, ended in the loo 10 minutes later, feel much better, lol. I'll keep on taking some para's as well. Also I saw a Chav post on here earlier in introduction and it's all in chav'slang talk looks dodgey if you ask me I also have never seen any of the Profle Names Before.

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
just want to check is this the right place ?

Attachments

• Untitled1.jpg
    Untitled1.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 314

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
pjg it was spammers we got spammed bombed but it has been sorted and dragon im not sure im in a convoy so just followin people

nissanmicrak12

Ex. Club Member
lmao mate yeah ya lost me coz i got cut up and instead of heading north i ended up going 10 miles south till i found a turning lmao, ar man now il go for def :D meet at boldon lol then down to ferrybridge :D yay petrol is 95.9 near me now on durham road :D

nismo k12 would be nice to see ya again mate ya have been very quiet recently :D

petrol is now 88.9!lmao

OP
OP
pjg1979

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
:down:Sorry I had to leave early Guys n' Gal, lol. Still wasn't feeling too good, saw that cheese burger again when I got home, nasty:sick:!

I hope the next north meet I will be 100%:). Hope you all had a great time bowling and everything. Though I did expect that when I turned up peoples bonnets were open and everyone looking at other peoples cars, maybe next time. I also did actually get to meet any of you properly, I wanted a proper look as JIM_Blings & Antonys motor as well as everybody elses apart from the citreon, lol.

I've attached a picture (as in 1), but I expect a whole load later.

Attachments

• Image029.jpg
    Image029.jpg
    310.9 KB · Views: 354

Rob..

Ex. Club Member
Ahh dont worry Phil, bonnets were lifted afterwards haha, You even missed Antony giving them all our engine bays a nice quick clean lol

Get well soon mate

jacb_1978

Ex. Club Member
Sorry I couldn't make it guy the car wouldn't start and by the time the RAC got to me it was already 12 so was a bit late to head off :(

jowley

Ex. Club Member
hey all today a great day almost crashed on the way home hit a bit of black ice on a roundabout an had the back end out lol.
bowlin was good jus a little too many gulleys maybe? lol

eltaylor001

North Rep
Just got in. It we're a class day out I have laughed so much in ages. Bowling were cool and it were a good turn out.

Sorry you didn't make it Jac hopefully we'll see you at the next.

Yo Ian what happened to ya lol, did you get lost or did you go bentley chasing again he he.

Robb

Site Supporter
just want to check is this the right place ?

Alright everyone, it appears i must have zigged where i should have zagged, not a completely wasted day as i sold my wheels on the way up but where on earth was the meet if it wasnt here?! (linky to dragonmaster post) :blush:

I take it this was the wrong place :down: i seem to remember details of the location at the start of a thread that no longer exists or been edited. Someone please help i think im going slightly doolally!

eltaylor001

North Rep
Alright everyone, it appears i must have zigged where i should have zagged, not a completely wasted day as i sold my wheels on the way up but where on earth was the meet if it wasnt here?! (linky to dragonmaster post) :blush:

I take it this was the wrong place :down: i seem to remember details of the location at the start of a thread that no longer exists or been edited. Someone please help i think im going slightly doolally!

The meet point was Ferrybridge services as in Dragon's post but we moved on to Xcscape at Castleford afterwards to go bowling after waiting around for an hour for peeps to turn up. We kept losing peeps all over the place and then finding them again laters. I only kept a check list for convoy peeps so don't who else ended up missing out.

Robb

Site Supporter
So this was the meeting point?

ferry.jpg

I got there just before 12, took a little longer due to 50mph works and selling wheels.

So your telling me i missed everyone by a matter of minutes?! :down: